A Visual of our Upcoming Facilities

The following is an artist rendering of our new “interim” facilities will look like.  The property sits across from the Wenatchee Cemetery at 1915 N. Western Avenue.  We hope to be at this permanent location in the Fall.  At present we are temporarily worshipping at Telford’s Chapel of the Valley, 711 Grant Road, East Wenatchee.

Property - Interim Drawing copy