OUR NEW PERMANENT LOCATION – 1915 N. WESTERN AVE.

After much prayer, labor, and more prayer the Three Hierarchs Orthodox Christian community has moved to our permanent location at 1915 N. Western Avenue, across from the Wenatchee Cemetery.  Church services are being held in our “fellowship house” until the church building is set on its foundation (within a few weeks – as of April 10).